We donned our Steampunk attire to attend a cinematic presentation of Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows last Friday. Dinner out, with many a stare from fellow patrons, and an engaging movie are just what the Doctor ordered after a long holiday season! We received many questions and compliments during the evening...including an artist who asked us to sit for a sketch!Lord McCormick, Airship Captain...
Lady McCormick, Cache Curator...

Miss Juliette Bellafoxe McCormick, Engineer...

Sir Avery McCormick, First Officer and Bodyguard...
We even managed to coax a smile out of him!
Pretty snazzy outfits you have going on, not to mention the titles! xD I had actually watched the recent Sherlock Holmes movie and it was great. The interaction between Holmes and Watson was hilarious! I love the sepia-like photo at the beginning. Really gives it a traditional classic feel.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and the best of wishes to you and your family! <3
Your costumes all look fantastic! I really like all the metals on your very well decorated first officer. We haven't seen the movie yet, but I think we might go this weekend.
ReplyDelete