Vintagious...Natalie's YouTube vlog. Brittany got me started with hair, and Natalie helped me really refine my technique. I love that she has so many quick hair cheats & styles for those of us who're a bit on the lazy side. She also has some wonderful beauty tutorials, and an excellent one on how to tell real bakelite from fake.
Lost in the 1950's...Laurence & Sylvain's charming vintage lifestyle blog. This impeccably attired French couple are all I aspire to be! They have really an eye for unique items. I love that they live their hobby together.
Atomic Lucite...Melanie creates awesome retro vintage style jewelry! I'm absolutely obsessed with her tv brooches. Order via the contact page on their website or Facebook. Sales and contests pop up occasionally on their Facebook, and Instagram pages. Ordering is super easy, via email or private message. Melanie is a joy to work with, and she'll do custom pieces. The Lucy & Ethel tv, pictured here, is my all time favorite! I wear it a lot.
This is me, showing off another of my favorite tv's from Atomic Lucite...It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Making it Modern...Bethany's YouTube cooking show. She cooks up all kinds of vintage recipes, gives them a taste test, and tweaks them for a modern palette. Some of those dishes look super gross! It's an entertaining blast from the past, even if you don't cook.



No comments:
Post a Comment