This post covers 2 events linked by horses!
Click the post title to see the rest of the pictures.
My dear friend, Cathy, created this outrageous hat in honor of the Kentucky Derby!
Then she and friends had a Derby party! If you can't join 'em, party like 'em!
The second part of this post is a costume created almost entirely from thrifty finds! G attended an anime con as Elusive, the gender bent version of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic's Rarity. His sister styled the wig, which G bought new. He already had the boots, and I had the sewing tape. I created the pocket square and cutie mark diamonds out of scraps I had laying around. A friend gave him the necklace. The shirt, tie, vest, and pants all came from the thrift store.
Everybody did a great job with their hats and costumes!
No comments:
Post a Comment