Mr. and I were gifted tickets to our local theater's production of Harvey a couple of months ago.
Photo courtesy of Valley Performing Arts.
It was a wonderful treat, since we usually save our entertainment dollars for family vacations. Harvey happens to be Mr.'s favorite Jimmy Stewart flick. I decided to pull out a late 1930's, early 1940's inspired dress, and pair it with a vintage wool hat, and my vintage green purse.
Included in our tickets was a lovely pre show hor d'oeuvres, wine, & beer tasting event. The play was extremely well done. Actor, Shane Conrad, playing Elwood P. Dowd was the highlight of the entire evening. His performance was thoughtful, intelligent, and just downright amazing! I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the big screen in a few years.
To quote Elwood P. Dowd..."I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with." As I shall endeavor to do each day.



No comments:
Post a Comment